Helpful Gardening Tips
Goes Well With
Phlox PlantChoose OptionsMSRP:Was:Now: $4.89
Perennial Grab Bag- 10 Plants Selected Perfect For Your Growing ZoneChoose OptionsMSRP:Was:Now: $19.99
Trumpet Vine PlantChoose OptionsMSRP:Was:Now: $5.69
Honeysuckle VineChoose OptionsMSRP:Was:Now: $4.89
Vinca MinorChoose OptionsMSRP:Was:Now: $4.89
Ground Cover Grab Bag - 25 Plants Selected Perfect For Your Growing ZoneChoose OptionsMSRP:Was:Now: $39.99
We dig fresh our plants and ship immediately. We ship US Mail, Priority shipping. You will receive a tracking number once your plants ship. All plants will be fine in their packages for up to 3 days after receiving.
How We Protect Your Plants For Transit
We sell only bare root plants. We dip the roots in tera-sorb silicone gel to retain ample moisture for transit and surround with plastic. This is superior protection for plants in transit for up to 12 days.
Upon Receipt Of Your Plants
Open your plants and inspect the same day received. We offer 3 days to report any problems with your order. Bare root plants need to be planted within 2-3 days of receiving unless weather-related problems prohibit planting. Store in a cool place and keep roots moist and covered with plastic until they can be planted. Water for the first week daily after planting.
|Ships Year Round|
This could be one or a variety of mixed ground cover plants, and they will not be labeled. We guarantee you top varieties of ground covers in this grab bag that will flourish and be hardy in your zone. All plants come with a one-year warranty. Also, plants will not come up until the following Spring when planted. Occasionally a couple will sprout up, but it's not normal for them all to come up until Spring.
Ground covers are luscious green plants that grow low to the ground and readily spread out. They don't require watering, feeding, or mowing.
Ground covers come in several variations. One or more of them will:
• Prevent topsoil from eroding away.
• Cover sloping areas that are too difficult to mow. You may want to plant perennial creeping plants or Blue Rug Juniper on slopes.
• Cover shady areas where grass does not grow well. Many spreading, shade-loving plants would work well in those ever-shady places.
• Cover ground in luscious greenery such as sedum (stonecrop) or ice plant in hot and dry areas.
• Tolerate hefty foot traffic better than grass does. You'll need one of the sturdy creeping varieties. Plant something like creeping thyme or baby's tears in heavy-traffic areas.
• Choke out weeds. Densely-growing ground covers such as dragon's blood and creeping phlox won't give weeds a chance to grow where these plants live.
• Smell was really good. One of the creeping mint species or creeping thyme would delight the senses as you pass by them.
• Attract bees and other pollinators. If you have flowering plants that need pollen transferred, you want bees. Bees help plants to grow, reproduce themselves and bring forth food.
Buy Ground Covers Online at Tn Nursery