Ground Cover Grab Bag
Ground Cover Grab Bag (10 Plants): TN Nursery proudly offers you the chance to purchase a ground cover grab bag that contains ten healthy plants. This option allows each customer to have a horticulture specialist determine which ground cover plants will perform best in your USDA growing zone.
Our horticulturists assess your zone and then hand-select your order. You will receive a surprise that includes a variety of 10 beautiful plants. TN Nursery specializes in growing species that are easy to care for and suitable for gardeners of every skill level.
Benefits of a Ground Cover Grab Bag:
Do you have vacant spots in your yard calling out for some color? Sure, those areas lack interest. Besides adding some curb appeal, adding ground cover plants also provides a few environmental benefits, like these:
- ● Prevent soil erosion: Bare spots tend to compact, causing fast water runoff and wind erosion. Ground cover can help you fill in those areas and maintain your soil.
- ● Create a healthy ecosystem: Small mammals, lizards, and ground birds will gravitate to your ground cover plants. There, they can escape the hot sunshine in the summer and hide their young from predators.
- ● Natural weed control: Most gardeners accept weeding as a necessary chore--but it need not be! Plant thick, dense, and fast-spreading groundcover plants. They will steal the nutrients from the weeds. Eventually, you will not need to weed manually or spray damaging chemicals.
Ground Cover Grab Bag may include:
The ground cover grab bag can include a variety of species--we grow hundreds of different plants at TN Nursery, and we know just the right thing for your needs.
Here are a few of the delightful treats you might find in your ground cover grab bag:
- ● Ornamental grasses (Appalachian sedge, Prairie dropseed)
- ● Ferns (New York fern, walking fern)
- ● Moss (Mood moss, peat moss, broom forkmoss)
- ● Woody vines (European Ginger - Hexastylis arifolia, English ivy)
- ● Perennial flowers (Violets, creeping phlox, geranium, ragwort, iris)
Your order will be custom-selected to suit the growing needs of your climate.
Ground Cover Grab Bag (10 Plants) is available at TN Nursery today
If you are ready to be delighted and surprised, order your ten-plant groundcover grab bag today--we are eager to select your plants with love and care.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Want to look them up for care, etc. tags too cumbersome. Tags are good for garden though. Arrived fine.
Plants all appear in good condition and a nice variety. Time will tell as to how they grow. Only problem is 4 of 20 were missing. I sent an email and will gladly change the rating when this situation has been resolved.
So far grows very well and grows well at my garden.
Many thanks for delivering the entire 10 plants. Am ready now for its planting however i shall be returning two of its pack since it looks so dry. Hope to get a word from you. Many thanks.
Best grown as facade for areas where you intend to cover spaces and blends with ferns and other shrubs. I did an amazing look in a vacant space of my garden. Thank you TN nursery for providing these varieties and have it securely delivered in my doorstep.
We dig fresh our plants and ship immediately. We ship US Mail, Priority shipping. You will receive a tracking number once your plants ship. All plants will be fine in their packages for up to 3 days after receiving.
How We Protect Your Plants For Transit
We sell only bare root plants. We dip the roots in tera-sorb silicone gel to retain ample moisture for transit and surround with plastic. This is superior protection for plants in transit for up to 12 days.
Upon Receipt Of Your Plants
Open your plants and inspect the same day received. We offer 3 days to report any problems with your order. Bare root plants need to be planted within 2-3 days of receiving unless weather-related problems prohibit planting. Store in a cool place and keep roots moist and covered with plastic until they can be planted. Water for the first week daily after planting.
Ships November through April