We Ship Our Bareroot Plants To Everyone Nationwide.
Ground Cover Grab Bag - 10 Plants - A variety of plants perfectly selected for your zone. It could be one or a variety of mixed ground cover plants that will not be labeled.
We guarantee you top varieties of plants in this grab bag that will flourish and be hardy in your zone. All plants come with a one-year warranty. Also, plants will not come up until the following Spring when planted. Occasionally a couple will sprout up, but it's not normal for them all to come up until Spring.
These plants come in several variations. One or more of them will:
• Prevent topsoil from eroding.
• Cover sloping areas that are too difficult to mow. You may want to plant perennial creeping plants or Blue Rug Juniper on slopes.
• Cover shady areas where grass does not grow well. Many spreading, shade-loving plants would work well in those ever-shady places.
• Cover the ground in luscious greenery such as sedum (stonecrop) or ice plant in hot and dry areas.
• Tolerate hefty foot traffic better than grass does. You'll need one of the sturdy creeping varieties. Plant something like creeping thyme or baby's tears in heavy-traffic areas.
• Choke out weeds. Densely-growing ground covers such as dragon's blood and creeping phlox won't give weeds a chance to grow where these plants live.
• Smell was delicious. One creeping mint species or creeping thyme would delight the senses as you pass by them.
• Attract bees and other pollinators. If you have flowering plants that need pollen transferred, you want bees. Bees help plants to grow, reproduce themselves and bring forth food.
Posted by Pamela on Jun 02, 2022
Plants all appear in good condition and a nice variety. Time will tell as to how they grow.
Only problem is 4 of 20 were missing.
I sent an email and will gladly change the rating when this situation has been resolved.
Posted by Laura Cruz on Jan 09, 2022
Many thanks for delivering the entire 10 plants. Am ready now for its planting however i shall be returning two of its pack since it looks so dry. Hope to get a word from you. Many thanks.
Posted by Hazel Crames on Jan 13, 2022
So far grows very well and grows well at my garden.
Posted by Laura on Jan 08, 2022
Best grown as facade for areas where you intend to cover spaces and blends with ferns and other shrubs. I did an amazing look in a vacant space of my garden. Thank you TN nursery for providing these varieties and have it securely delivered in my doorstep.
We dig fresh our plants and ship immediately. We ship US Mail, Priority shipping. You will receive a tracking number once your plants ship. All plants will be fine in their packages for up to 3 days after receiving.
We sell only bare root plants. We dip the roots in tera-sorb silicone gel to retain ample moisture for transit and surround with plastic. This is superior protection for plants in transit for up to 12 days.
Open your plants and inspect the same day received. We offer 3 days to report any problems with your order. Bare root plants need to be planted within 2-3 days of receiving unless weather-related problems prohibit planting. Store in a cool place and keep roots moist and covered with plastic until they can be planted. Water for the first week daily after planting.