Evergreen Conifers Offer Year Round Beauty and Elegance
Evergreen trees provide the opportunity to enrich the landscape with lovely, lively green colors all year long. When other shrubs, trees, and perennials go to "sleep" for the winter, these species will continue to dress up your yard.TN Nursery provides customers with healthy evergreen species that are easy to take care of and flourish across many USDA plant hardiness zones. Most of our plants are native to the United States, and all are suitable for planting here.
Three Essential Benefits of Planting Evergreen Trees
Not only do evergreen trees and shrubs add color during the otherwise bleak winter season, but they also provide other benefits. Here are a few reasons to include them in your landscape:
- Natural snow fence: Homeowners in snowy regions often plant these to save on the slatted snow fence's cost (and not-so-good looks). Planted near each other, evergreen trees can fulfill this purpose.
- Low watering needs: The needles and leaves of these species are frugal with water consumption and retain moisture well. This selection cuts down on the need to water the tree, an important consideration for customers who often have community watering restrictions.
- Enhanced year-round privacy: Planting low shrubs around your property, deck, or hot tub can give you the privacy you need without installing a fence. These are ideal for an urban or suburban location with close-by neighbors or street traffic.
What Are the Most Popular Evergreen Trees at TN Nursery?
While that primarily comes down to customer growing zone and preferences, here are three of our best-sellers:
- Privet: These shrubs grow in many growing conditions. They are excellent for defining a property's boundary, as a privacy hedge, or as ornamental. They consume little water and only a little TLC right after planting. After that, they become self-sufficient and need nothing more than occasional pruning.
- Eastern cedar tree: Tall, lovely, and fragrant, the Eastern cedar tree is a North American native species that will thrive in even the coldest conditions to the hottest climates. They have lovely, light to medium green needles--lighter in tone than other evergreen trees. They are almost carefree and will not need any extra care after planting.
- Pine trees: Tall, stately pine trees are another North American species. People plant them for their large size, shade, and long lifespan. You can find a species to suit almost every growing zone.
TN Nursery Can Fulfill All Your Gardening Dreams
When you shop with TN Nursery, you get more than healthy evergreen trees and shrubs--you get our decades of experience, ensuring you achieve all your gardening dreams.
Evergreen conifers offer year-round lush and green beauty. They work excellently for living fence substitutes, windbreaks, and noise reducers. Evergreens are perfect for privacy due to them not being deciduous and never losing their foliage.