Your Garden Zone is:
Trees are often referred to as "The Planet's Lungs"
Trees not only improve the environment but also clean the atmosphere and provide stabilization to the soil as well as being aesthetically pleasing. Trees improve a home's value of upto 17% and help reduce energy costs in the warm season months.
Tn Nurseries Best Selling Trees
4. Oaks Trees
The environment is essential, but trees are also important because they provide shade for hot days, fresh oxygen for the environment, and much more.
Trees are so important that there are many other benefits of having trees, such as providing food, medicine, and construction material. Trees also improve our world by giving us shade on hot days because the sun can be powerful in summer.
The trees are great! They provide shade, fresh oxygen, and many other benefits, so it is essential to take good care of them by making sure we plant more and take care of the ones we already have.
Make sure to invest time in planting trees in your community to improve our environment!
Trees are good for the environment. They provide fresh oxygen, shade, and solar shading. Trees also can help increase property values.
Trees can help with allergies, create a peaceful natural environment, curb stormwater runoff, absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen.
Trees can make your neighborhood more livable by providing fresh air and adding to your property value.
Buy a tree to improve the quality of life in your home or neighborhood today!
"Trees are the lungs of the planet. Every year, they absorb more than 1.1 billion metric tons of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, 1% of global emissions."
Trees can improve air quality by reducing the concentration of CO2, ozone, and particulate matter in the air. They also help with rainfall patterns, reduce stormwater runoff pollution, provide wildlife food and habitat, and improve human mental health.
The study found that spending time surrounded by green trees can lower blood pressure in healthy adults and reduce feelings of anxiousness and hostility among residents in urban areas.
- Added Curb Appeal: There's a reason why many real estate listings include descriptions of mature trees. Not only do they offer better curb appeal, but they are a highly coveted part of purchasing a home or business.
- Lowered Utility Costs: As you already know, planting suitable trees around your property can increase the amount of shade in the summer months. Sometimes, this can help keep your building cooler and reduce the need for air conditioning, lowering your energy bill.
- Greater Sense of Privacy: Trees are some of the best privacy screens you can add to your property. Suppose you don't like staring at your neighbors; plant a tree or several to act as a visual block.
- Protection for Local Wildlife: Another benefit of planting trees is that it protects the local wildlife. Just think about all the birds, squirrels, insects, and even bees happy to use your new tree as a habitat.
- Better Air Quality for Your Community: The easiest way to improve the air quality in your neighborhood is by planting a tree. While it might seem like one or two people taking action in this manner might not make a big difference, it can be a huge deal when the whole community does.