10 Hummingbird Plants Package
SizeMature Blooming Age
10 Hummingbird Plants Package
NE. NH. CT. ME. WA. OR. NY
Hummingbird Plant Package (10 Plants)
Hummingbird Plant Package: Do you love to watch busy little hummingbirds when they visit your garden? The TN Nursery Hummingbird Plant Package can help you provide an even better ecosystem for your tiny feathered friends.
When you order the Hummingbird Plant Package from TN Nursery, you will receive ten hand-selected perennials that will thrive in your area. Our packages are highly customized, hand-selected upon order, and will include ONLY plants that will flourish in your USDA hardiness zone.
Typical Selections for the Hummingbird Plant Package
Each Hummingbird Plant Package includes ten plants with showy and bright flowers that hummingbirds cannot resist. No two packages are alike, and your selections might vary from these examples. However, we want to illustrate some typical examples.
- Daylily: Hummingbirds love daylily flowers for their elongated shape--perfect for drawing nectar! You might receive cheerful yellow Stella De Oro or ruby-colored Red Baja daylily selections.
- Trumpet Vine: This fast-growing vine is excellent on a trellis or arbor. It's an ideal way to add height to your hummingbird garden. Besides the attractive orange-colored flowers and sweet nectar, the trumpet vine grows dense foliage to give hummingbirds a way to escape predators.
- Butterfly Bush: Don't let the name fool you--hummingbirds find the mauve, lavender, or purple flowering butterfly bush highly attractive. It grows in many USDA zones and is drought-tolerant.
- Butterfly Weed: Because of their long but slender beaks, hummingbirds love slim, elongated flowers like tubular flowers. This plant is a customer favorite--the best-seller at TN Nursery.
- Jewelweed: We like to include the jewelweed because it's hardy in most American growing zones, blossoming until the first frost. These late blooms provide nectar for hummingbirds later into the season.
Order Your Hummingbird Plant Package From TN Nursery Today
Growing a hummingbird garden is easier than you think. The TN Nursery Hummingbird Plant Package provides ten easy-care plants that attract these tiny creatures to your backyard. You'll feed your local flock natural nectar instead of sugar water to ensure their health. Order yours today.
The coneflower plants were the only ones I’ll use. I thought I was buying native species but after doing a bit of research discovered the two vines become invasive. I’ll do a bit more research before I order again.
I ordered 20 (2 packages) of the Hummingbirds plants. The add says, " No two packages are alike" not a major deal, but they are. I was hoping for a little variety but there were 20 trumpet vines in the package. The delivery time was quick on a positive note.
This was my first purchase from Tennessee Nursery, and I'm very pleased. The web site, shipping, and planting directions are all parts of a nice product. While the young plants haven't had a chance to grow yet, but I'm looking forward to spring when they really come alive!
TN has been a great place and a helpful bunch of people to do business with.
All plants were individually packaged in moist soil and identified clearly. All apoear healthy .Customer service was very helpful and responsive to my concerns.
Thanks so much for your review Barbara, we love getting feedback about our plants and take pride in our customer service. Please get in touch if there is anything else we can do to make your day.
Waiting and Hoping for the weather to clear