1 Year On All Plants
64 Years, 3 Generations
Grower Direct For All
15 Flowering Perennials - Mixed Variety- Choosen Perfectly For Your Zone
Flowering Perennial Grab Bag - Get 15 Blooming Age Plants Choose Perfectly For Your Zone
A stunning assortment of ten plants will transform your garden into a vibrant and colorful paradise. With dazzling colors, delightful fragrances, and enduring nature, these ten plants are a must-have for every flower enthusiast.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE A COLLECTION OF PERENNIALS, NOT SPECIFIC SPECIES. WE CHOOSE TYPES THAT WORK BEST FOR YOUR ZONE ACCORDING TO YOUR ZIP CODE
With our Flowering Perennials - 10 Plants collection, you can enjoy a captivating display of colors, fragrances, and textures throughout the seasons
These resilient plants will return year after year, rewarding you with an ever-changing tapestry of natural beauty. Enhance your outdoor oasis with this delightful assortment and create a garden that will impress you and your guests. Order now and let the magic of these ten perennial wonders unfold in your backyard.
Here are ten compelling reasons why our Flowering Perennials - 10 Plants collection is a fantastic choice for garden enthusiasts:
1. Long-lasting Beauty: One of the most significant advantages of flowering perennials is their ability to return year after year.
2. Easy Maintenance: Flowering perennials are generally low-maintenance plants ideal for gardeners of all skill levels. Once established, they require minimal care, saving you time and effort. Regular watering, occasional fertilization, and pruning are usually needed to promote healthy growth.
3. Seasonal Variety: Our collection of ten plants offers a diverse range of bloom times, ensuring your garden remains colorful throughout the seasons.
4. Pollinator Magnets: Flowering perennials attract beneficial pollinators to your garden
These plants provide a vital food source and habitat for these creatures, contributing to your garden ecosystem's overall health and biodiversity.
5. Enhanced Aesthetics: The vibrant colors, intricate textures, and captivating fragrances of flowering perennials add a touch of beauty and charm to any landscape.
6. Wildlife Habitat: The nectar-rich blooms and foliage provide shelter, nesting sites, and food sources for various creatures, including birds, butterflies, and beneficial insects. It fosters a balanced and thriving ecosystem in your backyard.
7. Cost-effective Choice: While the initial investment may be slightly higher than annuals, flowering perennials offer excellent long-term value. With their ability to return year after year, you save money on replanting costs. Additionally, many perennials can be divided and shared with friends and neighbors, further maximizing your investment.
8. Versatile Planting Options: Flowering perennials are versatile in their planting options. They can be utilized in borders, beds, containers, or as standalone specimens. Their versatility allows you to experiment with different garden designs and arrangements, creating personalized landscapes that reflect your unique style.
9. Soil Health Improvement: Perennial plants improve soil health. Their extensive root systems help stabilize the soil, prevent erosion, and enhance its structure. As they grow, they add organic matter to the ground, promoting fertility and increasing its ability to retain moisture.
10. Educational Opportunities: Including flowering perennials in your garden provides excellent educational opportunities for children and adults alike. Observing the life cycle of plants, understanding the interactions between plants and pollinators, and learning about different species contribute to a deeper appreciation for nature and the environment.
In conclusion, our Flowering Perennials - 10 Plants collection offers numerous benefits for novice and experienced gardeners. From their long-lasting beauty and easy maintenance to their ability to attract pollinators and enhance soil health, these plants bring many advantages to your garden. Embrace the joy of gardening and transform your outdoor space into a haven of natural beauty with our exceptional flowering perennials.
Maintaining your Flowering Perennials - 10 Plants collection is essential to ensure their health, longevity, and continuous bloom. Here are some tips:
1. Watering: Adequate watering is crucial for the well-being of your flowering perennials. Water deeply and consistently, providing enough moisture to reach the plant's root system.
2. Mulching: Apply a layer of organic mulch around your perennial plants to conserve moisture, suppress weeds, and maintain a consistent soil temperature.
3. Fertilizing: Provide your flowering perennials with nutrients by fertilizing them regularly. Choose a balanced, slow-release fertilizer formulated for flowering plants and follow the package instructions for application rates.
4. Pruning: Proper pruning helps maintain your perennials' shape, health, and flowering capacity. Remove spent flowers to encourage reblooming and prevent seed production. Cut back any dead or diseased foliage to promote overall plant health.
5. Division: Some flowering perennials benefit from periodic division to rejuvenate the plant and promote better blooming. Divide overcrowded plants every few years or as needed. Carefully dig up the plant, separate the clumps, and replant the divisions in suitable locations. It helps manage plant size and allows propagating and sharing with others.
6. Disease and Pest Control: Remove any affected leaves or flowers promptly to prevent the spread of the disease. Use organic pest control methods or appropriate insecticides, following the instructions carefully.
7. Support: Some taller flowering perennials may require support to prevent flopping or breaking of stems. Use stakes, cages, or trellises to provide support as the plants grow. It will help maintain their upright form and ensure a tidy appearance.
8. Winter Protection: Provide adequate protection for your perennials for the winter months. Consider covering delicate plants with burlap or a frost blanket during extreme cold spells.
9. Regular Monitoring: Inspect your flowering perennials for stress, disease, or pest activity signs. Early detection allows for prompt action and can prevent further damage or the spread of issues. Take note of changes in foliage color, growth patterns, or blooming behavior.
10. Enjoy and Appreciate: Finally, take the time to enjoy the beauty and rewards of your flowering perennials. Observe the wildlife they attract, savor their fragrances, and delight in the ever-changing display of colors. Gardening is a therapeutic and fulfilling hobby, so take moments to relax and appreciate the fruits of your labor.
Experience a garden filled with vibrant colors, captivating aromas, and a continuous display of blossoms with our collection of Flowering Perennials. These beautiful plants offer an array of stunning blooms year after year, adding grace, charm, and enduring beauty to any outdoor space. In your gardening journey, our Flowering Perennials will surely bring joy and delight to your garden.
Each Flowering Perennial in our collection has been carefully selected for its exceptional beauty, hardiness, and long-lasting blooms.
Our Flowering Perennials come in various sizes, shapes, and colors
This allows you to create a garden that reflects your unique style and preferences. From delicate and dainty flowers to bold and showy blossoms, there's a perennial for every taste. Whether you're looking for cheerful daisies, elegant lilies, or fragrant roses, our collection has something to suit every garden design and personal aesthetic.
Flowering perennials have some essential benefits, including the capacity to develop deep root systems that increase their resistance to drought and decrease the requirement for regular watering. Once installed, these plants require less maintenance than annual flowers, giving you more time to relax and enjoy your garden.
Flowering perennials have a lengthy flowering period, so your landscape will be awash in color throughout the growing season. These plants put on a show, offering a constant display of flowers from early spring through late autumn. You can create stunning flowerbeds or borders that evolve and change as different perennials take turns showcasing their blooms.
Flowering Perennials are visually appealing and attract beneficial pollinators such as bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds
These animals are essential for pollination since they support flower fertilization and seed generation. By incorporating Flowering Perennials into your garden, you can create a haven for these pollinators and contribute to your outdoor space's overall health and biodiversity.
Another advantage of Flowering Perennials is their versatility. With their diverse colors, shapes, and sizes, you can mix and match different perennials to create visually stunning combinations that reflect your style and preferences.
Caring for Flowering Perennials is relatively easy. Most varieties prefer well-drained soil and require adequate sunlight to thrive. Understanding each perennial's specific watering, fertilizing, and pruning needs is essential. While some perennials may require regular deadheading to encourage continuous blooming, others may need division every few years to maintain vigor.
With our selection of Flowering Perennials, you can create a garden that evolves and delights year after year. These beautiful and hardy plants will bring enduring beauty, color, and fragrance to your outdoor space, transforming it into a haven of natural splendor. Explore our collection and embrace the enchantment of Flowering Perennials in your garden today.
10 Benefits of Flowering Perennials: Enhancing Your Garden with Beauty and Practicality
Flowering perennials are an integral part of any garden, offering a wide range of benefits that make them the best choice for gardeners of all levels of expertise. These versatile plants return year after year, bringing beauty, color, and practical advantages to your outdoor space. Explore the ten benefits of incorporating flowering perennials into your garden.
1. Long-lasting Beauty: One of the critical benefits of flowering perennials is their ability to provide long-lasting beauty. Unlike annual plants that need to be replanted each year, perennials establish deep root systems and return year after year, ensuring your garden is filled with blooms for seasons. Whether you prefer vibrant and bold flowers or delicate and dainty blossoms, perennials offer various options to suit your taste and style.
2. Cost-effectiveness: Investing in flowering perennials can be cost-effective for your garden. Over time, perennials can multiply and spread, allowing you to divide and share them with friends or use them to fill other areas of your garden.
3. Low Maintenance: Many flowering perennials are known for low maintenance requirements. Once established, they generally require less care compared to annuals. They can thrive with minimal attention once you've provided them with the proper growing conditions, such as adequate sunlight, well-draining soil, and occasional watering.
4. Drought Tolerance: Some flowering perennials are known for their drought tolerance, making them suitable for regions with limited water availability or for gardeners who prefer to conserve water. Choosing drought-tolerant perennials can reduce water usage and create a more sustainable garden.
5. Attracting Pollinators: Flowering perennials such as bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds are magnets for pollinators. These creatures play a crucial role in pollination, helping to fertilize flowers and promote the reproduction of plants. Incorporating flowering perennials in your garden can create a welcoming pollinator habitat, contributing to your outdoor space's overall biodiversity and health.
6. Seasonal Interest: Flowering perennials offer seasonal interest, bringing different colors and blooms to your garden throughout the year. By carefully selecting a variety of perennials that flourish at other times, you can create a garden that evolves and changes with the seasons, providing continuous visual interest and surprises. Enjoy a garden that delights your senses year-round, from early spring bulbs to late summer perennials.
7. Erosion Control: Many flowering perennials have extensive root systems that help prevent soil erosion. Their roots bind the soil, making it more resistant to corrosion caused by wind or water runoff. Planting perennials on slopes or areas prone to erosion can stabilize the soil and protect your garden from damage while enjoying its beauty.
8. Wildlife Habitat: Flowering perennials provide habitat and food sources for various wildlife. In addition to pollinators, perennials can attract other beneficial insects that help control garden pests. They can also serve as shelter and food for birds, including those that feed on seeds or insects. By creating a garden filled with flowering perennials, you can invite a diverse range of wildlife to your outdoor space, promoting a balanced
9. Cut Flowers and Indoor Beauty: Many flowering perennials make excellent cut flowers, allowing you to bring their beauty indoors. Whether you want to create a show-stopping flower arrangement or enjoy a vase of fresh blooms on the dining room table, perennials are a simple and economical method to purchase cut flowers. They may bring natural beauty and brightness to your home's interior spaces.
10. Educational Opportunities: Flowering perennials provide educational opportunities for gardeners of all ages. Exploring the life cycle of perennials, learning about their growing requirements, and understanding their interactions with pollinators can be an engaging and educational experience. If you have children, involving them in caring for and observing perennials can foster a love for nature and teach valuable lessons about the environment.
In conclusion, flowering perennials offer many benefits for your garden, from their long-lasting beauty and low maintenance requirements to their practical advantages in attracting pollinators, controlling erosion, and providing habitat for wildlife. Enjoy the rewards of flowering perennials and watch your garden flourish year after year.
Tips for Taking Care of Flowering Perennials: Ensuring Healthy Growth and Blooming
Flowering perennials are a beautiful addition to any garden, providing a burst of color and fragrance year after year. It's crucial to give these plants the proper attention and upkeep to maintain their well-being and lifespan.
1. Understand the Growing Requirements: Each flowering perennial has specific requirements regarding sunlight, soil type, and moisture. Some may thrive in full sun, while others prefer partial shade. Similarly, some perennials prefer well-draining soil, while others can tolerate heavier or clay-like soil. By providing the right conditions, you can maximize the performance of your flowering perennials.
2. Proper Watering: Watering is crucial for the health and growth of flowering perennials. Overwatering, which can result in root rot or fungus illnesses, should be avoided and done in moderation. In between watering, let the soil gradually dry out. Water the plants thoroughly and deeply. It's a good idea to water whenever the top foot of the earth seems dry. The weather and the particular requirements of your perennials should guide how often you water them.
3. Mulching: Applying a layer of organic mulch around the base of your flowering perennials has several benefits. Mulch controls soil temperature, inhibits weed development, and assists in maintaining soil moisture. Ensure the mulch does not contact the plant stems while applying a 2-3 inch covering, such as compost or finely chopped bark. Additionally, mulching increases the soil's fertility by adding organic matter as it decomposes.
4. Fertilization: Flowering perennials benefit from regular fertilization to ensure healthy growth and abundant blooms. Apply a balanced slow-release fertilizer or a compost-based organic fertilizer in early spring, following the recommended dosage on the product label.
5. Deadheading: Deadheading is the process of removing faded or spent flowers from your flowering perennials. This practice encourages continuous blooming and prevents plants from using energy to produce seeds. Use sharp, clean pruners or scissors to cut off the spent flowers just above a set of healthy leaves or buds. Deadheading also helps maintain the overall aesthetic appeal of your garden.
6. Support and Staking: Some taller flowering perennials may require support or staking to prevent them from flopping over or breaking. Install stakes or trellises early in the growing season before the plants reach full height. Gently tie the stems to the support structure using soft garden twine or plant ties.
7. Division: Many flowering perennials benefit from regular division to maintain vigor and prevent overcrowding. Dividing the plants every few years helps rejuvenate them and promotes healthy growth and blooming. Follow the specific division guidelines for each perennial, but generally, it involves lifting the plant, separating the clumps into smaller sections, and replanting them in well-prepared soil.
8. Pest and Disease Management: Watch out for widespread diseases and pests that might harm your perennial floral plants. Early detection allows for prompt action to prevent the problem from spreading. To manage pest issues, use organic pest control methods, such as handpicking pests, insecticidal soaps, or introducing beneficial insects. Remove any Diseased or damaged foliage promptly prevent the spread of diseases.
9. Winter Protection: Some flowering perennials may require protection during winter, especially in colder regions. Consider using protective covers or wrapping sensitive perennials with burlap to shield them from harsh winter conditions.
10. Regular Maintenance: Regular maintenance tasks, such as weeding, pruning, and general cleanup, are essential for the health and appearance of your flowering perennials. Remove any weeds that compete for nutrients and water. Prune the plants to remove dead or damaged foliage, maintain the desired shape, and encourage new growth. Keep the garden tidy by removing fallen leaves or debris that harbor pests or diseases.
Your flowering perennials' maintenance and proper care allow them to thrive and provide years of beautiful blooms in your garden. Remember to observe your plants closely, adjust your care routine as needed, and enjoy the rewards of your efforts as your garden flourishes with vibrant colors and fragrant blossoms.
Flowering Perennial Package Having a garden that will put on a colorful display of blossoms every year is not as challenging as it might appear. Investing in the TN Nursery Flowering Perennial Package empowers you to show off your garden with less effort than you think.
The secret is adding a variety of hardy Flowering Perennials that will peak or bloom staggered throughout the growing season. You also want to add visual interest by finding plants of varying heights. They should also be drought-tolerant, heat-tolerant, and appropriate for your particular USDA plant hardiness zone.
But how do you know what flowers to pick?
Leave that part to the expert horticulture staff at TN Nursery. We have decades of experience. Selecting our Flowering Perennial Package includes ten healthy plants. It is like hiring a personal horticulturist to help plan your garden.
We dig each order fresh from our nursery in central TN. When you order, we learn your growing zone and custom-select ONLY those that will flourish in your local growing conditions.
Flowering Perennial Package Selected For Your Zone
No two customers have identical needs, so why order a cookie-cutter package? Let us select from over a hundred species of hardy perennials.
Order Your Flowering Perennial Package of 10 Flowers From TN Nursery
Growing beautiful flowers from spring to fall need not be difficult--leave the selection to us for an entire season of color.Read more Read less