Flowering Perennial Package (10 Plants)
Flowering Perennial Package: Having a garden that will put on a colorful display of blossoms every year is not as challenging as it might appear. Investing in the TN Nursery Flowering Perennial Package empowers you to show off your garden with less effort than you think.
The secret is to add a variety of hardy perennials that will peak or bloom at staggered times throughout the growing season. You also want to add visual interest by finding plants of varying heights. They should also be drought-tolerant, heat-tolerant, and appropriate for your particular USDA plant hardiness zone.
But how do you know what flowers to pick?
Leave that part to the expert horticulture staff at TN Nursery. We have decades of experience. Selecting our Flowering Perennial Package includes ten healthy plants. It is like hiring a personal horticulturist to help plan your garden.
We dig each order fresh from our nursery in central TN. When you order, we learn your growing zone and custom-select ONLY those that will flourish in your local growing conditions.
Plants We Might Select for the Flowering Perennial Package
No two customers have identical needs, so why order a cookie-cutter package? Let us select from over a hundred species of hardy perennials.
We have too many to mention all, but here are a few selections your Flowering Perennial Package could include these ten flowers:
- Coneflowers: TN Nursery cultivates coneflowers in both purple and yellow. These two magnificent colors will attract the notice of butterflies and bees all summer long. You need these essential pollinator species for a healthy garden.
- Daffodils: This bulb plant comes back year after year. Who doesn't welcome seeing the bright pops of yellow in the dreary days of early spring?
- Virginia Bluebells: The blue or lavender colors of Virginia bluebell will brighten any garden in the mid-spring. You'll also likely attract early hummingbirds.
- Milkweed: Many gardeners today express concern over the endangered monarch butterfly population. Planting milkweed is the way to help them repopulate.
- Shasta Daisy: The tall and elegant shasta daisy, with its paper-white petals and bright yellow middle, is a gardening classic.
Order Your Flowering Perennial Package of 10 Flowers From TN Nursery
Growing beautiful flowers from spring to fall need not be difficult--leave the selection to us for an entire season of color. Order your Flowering Perennial Package from TN Nursery today.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Amazing selection, beautiful flowering package, and a friendly and helpful staff.
I received my plants in the best conditions. Included in my box was a planting instructions. Thanks.
We dig fresh our plants and ship immediately. We ship US Mail, Priority shipping. You will receive a tracking number once your plants ship. All plants will be fine in their packages for up to 3 days after receiving.
How We Protect Your Plants For Transit
We sell only bare root plants. We dip the roots in tera-sorb silicone gel to retain ample moisture for transit and surround with plastic. This is superior protection for plants in transit for up to 12 days.
Upon Receipt Of Your Plants
Open your plants and inspect the same day received. We offer 3 days to report any problems with your order. Bare root plants need to be planted within 2-3 days of receiving unless weather-related problems prohibit planting. Store in a cool place and keep roots moist and covered with plastic until they can be planted. Water for the first week daily after planting.
Ships November through April