We Ship Our Bareroot Plants To Everyone Nationwide.
Non Pareil Almond Producing Trees Shipped in 2-4 Feet
Almond tree seeds are an excellent choice for those who want to grow their food. They require little maintenance and are easily managed. Growing this tree from seed, however, can seem a bit daunting.
• Its trees produce almonds. It seems obvious, but it bears repeating. That's what they're known for, and that's what you'll be harvesting if you plant them successfully.
• Its seeds are relatively easy to find. Although you might have to look a little more complicated than your usual grocery store might stock them, finding almond tree seeds is pretty easy if you know where to look. You can often find them at either local hardware stores or nurseries, although the chances of finding an exceptionally high-quality brand increase dramatically as you start looking in specialty stores.
• They are very delicious and nutritious. In addition to tasting great, they have a variety of health benefits. They have been shown to have antioxidant properties, and because they are high in protein yet low in fat, they are perfect for you.
• Fruits and nuts. When you grow it, you don't just enjoy the trees that produce them--you also get all the other fruits that almond trees bear. These include peaches, apples, and cherries.
• Its trees can be grown indoors or outdoors. You can start with a tree seedling and grow it in a pot or a garden. They need to be given abundant sunlight, so if you plan on growing them indoors, you will have to purchase a new pot every few years as they grow.
• You can buy the trees that are already started. There are many advantages to buying a potted tree that is already accustomed to its surroundings. It's much more likely to live for many seasons than one just planted straight into the ground.
• Its trees are adaptable and tolerant of most conditions. Although it's possible that the trees you buy might not survive the first year, it's also likely that they will do much better than those bought from a local nursery.
Posted by Nudrath Khan on Jan 26, 2023
Posted by Joe Page on Jan 20, 2023
came in good shape--quite satisfied
Posted by ROSA ARIAS on Jan 05, 2023
give the tree time to develop before i review it. buying experience has been excellent so far.
We dig fresh our plants and ship immediately. We ship US Mail, Priority shipping. You will receive a tracking number once your plants ship. All plants will be fine in their packages for up to 3 days after receiving.
We sell only bare root plants. We dip the roots in tera-sorb silicone gel to retain ample moisture for transit and surround with plastic. This is superior protection for plants in transit for up to 12 days.
Open your plants and inspect the same day received. We offer 3 days to report any problems with your order. Bare root plants need to be planted within 2-3 days of receiving unless weather-related problems prohibit planting. Store in a cool place and keep roots moist and covered with plastic until they can be planted. Water for the first week daily after planting.