Tennessee Wholesale Nursery
Office Staff Position
- Trouble shooting problems which consists of shortages on orders, checking dig sheets and packing records, corresponding with customers and problem solving.
- Remediation in order evaluation, research and hands on environment where you mostly deal with customers and problems.
- Email, Phone and Voicemail professional skills a must. Job is based on 40 hours per week. Overtime if needed is a must.
- Maintains the smooth running of an office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties.
- Handle office schedules, coordinate meetings and visits, organize files, answer phones and perform a huge array of other essential tasks.
Customer Service Position
- Consists of answering customer calls, taking online orders, researching orders, and problem-solving in a very timely manner.
- Must have excellent, professional phone presentation and skills and help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- Help customers understand the product and answering questions.
- Must be nice to customers and treat them with utmost respect.
Packer is responsible for the production and/or packaging of a variety of plants, trees & products. A Packer position is a support role for several areas of collecting plants, putting them together in conjunction for each individual order, including but not limited to; counting, tying, quality and assembly, applying gel to the roots, surrounding the roots with plastic and securing and placing in boxes and securing boxes.
HouseKeeper - 2 Days A Week
2 responsible hard-working women to clean a large house 2 days a week in Altamont. We want someone who cleans deep and has experience. We prefer them to be under 30 because this house is large and it's hard to clean and maintain the way we want it.