Ship10-12 business days July
VarietyCrimson Red Wild Blue Amazing Grace White
Creeping Phlox Is a Perennial Groundcover
It is creeping Phlox, a stunning perennial flower that will transform your garden into a vibrant tapestry of colors. With its delicate blossoms and creeping growth habit, this charming plant is a true showstopper, adding a touch of elegance to any landscape.
Creeping Phlox, scientifically known as Phlox subulata, is a low-growing perennial that forms a dense carpet of flowers when in bloom. It boasts a cascading habit, with its slender stems gracefully trailing over rocks, walls, or garden borders. This beautiful plant originates from the woodlands of North America and has since captivated gardeners worldwide with its abundant charm.
Creeping Phlox has country charm
One of the most remarkable features of Creeping Phlox is its large display of blossoms. In early spring, the plant becomes adorned with a profusion of five-petaled flowers, creating a striking carpet of color. The blooms come in various shades, including shades of pink, lavender, purple, blue, and white. The vibrant hues provide a visual feast for the eyes and attract pollinators such as bees and butterflies, enhancing the ecological balance of your garden.
Imagine strolling through your garden and being greeted by the intoxicating perfume of these enchanting blooms. It truly creates an ambiance of tranquility and serenity, making it a perfect addition to gardens, walkways, or even window boxes.
Creeping Phlox thrives in well-drained soil and prefers a sunny location, although it can tolerate some shade. It is a hardy perennial that withstands various weather conditions, including frost, making it suitable for multiple climates. Once established, it requires minimal maintenance and is highly resistant to pests and diseases.
The low-growing nature of Creeping Phlox also makes it an excellent ground cover option. Its dense mat-like growth effectively suppresses weeds and helps prevent soil erosion. It softens sharp edges and adds a touch of natural elegance to any landscape design with its elegantly cascading habit over walls, borders, or rocky outcroppings.
Creeping Phlox has many garden uses
Creeping Phlox is the ideal choice to make a colorful flower bed, add splashes of color to your rock garden, or improve the aesthetic appeal of your garden borders. Its versatility, easy maintenance, and captivating beauty make it an indispensable addition to any garden.
In summary, Creeping Phlox is an exquisite perennial flower that delights the senses with its cascading habit, abundant blooms, and alluring fragrance. Its diverse color palette, ranging from soft pastels to bold hues, ensures a vibrant and eye-catching display in any garden. This adaptable plant, whether utilized as a ground cover or a trailing accent, is simple to cultivate and manage and offers a wide range of design choices.
Bring the beauty of Creeping Phlox to your garden and watch it transform into a breathtaking oasis of natural splendor.
Here are the benefits of the Creeping Phlox flower:
1. Vibrant Color Palette: Creeping Phlox showcases stunning colors, including pink, lavender, purple, blue, and white. This diverse color palette allows for endless possibilities in creating vibrant and visually captivating garden displays.
2. Abundant Blooms: Creeping Phlox in bloom blankets your garden with delicate, five-petaled flowers. The abundance of blooms creates a breathtaking carpet of color that adds depth and beauty to any landscape.
3. Fragrant Delight: The flowers of Creeping Phlox emit a sweet and intoxicating fragrance, filling the air with their delightful perfume. This aromatic quality enhances the sensory experience of your garden and attracts pollinators, such as bees and butterflies.
4. Ecological Balance: By attracting pollinators, Creeping Phlox contributes to the ecological balance of your garden. The pollination of other plants, the promotion of biodiversity, and the general well-being of your outdoor environment are all supported by bees and butterflies.
5. Versatile Ground Cover: Creeping Phlox's low-growing habit and dense mat-like growth make it an excellent ground cover option. Its cascading stems form an attractive, natural carpet that gives your landscape texture and aesthetic appeal while successfully suppressing weeds and preventing soil erosion.
6. Easy Maintenance: All gardeners should consider this perennial flower because of its low maintenance. Once established, Creeping Phlox requires minimal care and is highly resilient, withstanding various weather conditions and remaining resistant to pests and diseases.
7. Tolerates Different Soils: As long as the soil is well-drained, creeping Phlox may thrive in various soil conditions.
Whether you have sandy soil, loam, or clay, this resilient plant will thrive and bring vibrant colors to your garden.
8. Rock Garden Beauty: Creeping Phlox is a perfect addition to rock gardens or rocky landscapes with its cascading growth habit. It gracefully spills over rocks and ledges, softening hard edges and creating a natural, harmonious blend between the flowers and the surrounding environment.
9. Window Boxes and Containers: Creeping Phlox can be grown in window boxes and containers, making it a versatile choice for balconies, patios, or small outdoor spaces. Its trailing branches will cascade over the sides, producing a colorful waterfall.
10. Long Blooming Season: Creeping Phlox offers a relatively long blooming season, brightening your garden from early spring through early summer. Its extended display of vibrant flowers ensures continuous visual interest and enjoyment throughout the growing season.
11. Drought Tolerance: Creeping Phlox exhibits excellent drought tolerance once established. It can withstand dry periods and limited water availability, making it a resilient choice for regions with hot summers or water restrictions.
12. Seasonal Interest: Creeping Phlox is known for its spring blooms but offers seasonal interest beyond its flowering period. The evergreen foliage maintains its lush green throughout the year, providing visual appeal even when the flowers have faded.
13. Cut Flower Potential: The vibrant blooms of Creeping Phlox make lovely cut flowers for indoor arrangements. Bring the beauty of your garden indoors by snipping a few stems and creating stunning floral displays that infuse your home with natural beauty and fragrance.
14. Deer Resistance: Creeping Phlox is known to be relatively deer resistant. Its foliage and flowers are less appealing to deer, helping to protect your garden from potential browsing damage.
15. Low Allergenic Potential: Creeping Phlox offers a potential advantage for individuals with allergies or sensitivities to pollen. The flowers of Creeping Phlox produce minimal airborne pollen, reducing the risk of triggering allergies while still providing a captivating floral display.
With its adaptability, visual appeal, and numerous benefits, Creeping Phlox is popular among gardeners seeking to elevate their outdoor spaces. Whether you desire a stunning ground cover, a charming addition to rock gardens, or a fragrant oasis, Creeping Phlox will captivate and inspire, transforming your garden into a haven of natural beauty.
In conclusion, Creeping Phlox provides numerous benefits for garden enthusiasts. From its vibrant colors and abundant blooms to its delightful fragrance and ecological contributions, this versatile plant offers beauty, versatility, and easy maintenance. Creeping Phlox is a beautiful addition to any outdoor setting, whether as ground protection, in rock gardens, or containers.
Creeping Phlox Has Stunning Colors in The Warm SeasonAn actual all-season plant, Creeping Phlox, makes a fantastic addition to any outdoor space. It grows to approximately six inches tall but spreads to two feet wide. With its low-growing, spreading habit, this vigorous sun-loving plant creates an evergreen mat of dense year-round greenery covered with colorful star-shaped flowers as temperatures rise.
As the seasons change, this vigorous plant will continue to add life to your garden, never failing to impress. A hardy evergreen, the creeping phlox plant remains lush year-round and brings joy even through the colder months with its evergreen foliage and delicate beauty. Its intriguing needle-like leaves provide texture to the garden bed and make an excellent backdrop for other plants. Dreary winter days will be brightened with their cheerful beauty!
During the warmer-weather months, phlox">Creeping Phlox profusion of flowers attracts butterflies, hummingbirds, and other pollinators to your landscape. The flowers come in vivid variations of pink, blue-purple, red, and white, with abundant blooms appearing in mid-to-late spring and blossoming rapidly over three to four weeks. Five petal-like lobes ring the flower, creating a star-like shape that beckons visitors to your garden.
Creeping Phlox low-growing habit and shallow roots make it great for slopes, rock gardens, paths, and other areas where it can cling nicely to the soil. Consider planting several creeping phlox plants together to create a tapestry of color that brightens an outdoor space. Combining it with other groundcover plants like Ajuga, vinca, and Pachysandra creates an even more eye-catching display. Creeping Phlox Is An Excellent Choice for Erosion Control No matter where you add it; the Phlox subulata will bring your garden welcome charm and a stunning kaleidoscope of color.
they all died
Beware that even though the item says 10-12 business days, a month can pass by and you’re still waiting. I ordered on May 2nd and today is June 3rd, but still no tracking! By mid month I asked for a refund, but customer service said it was indicated that my order would ship at the end of may. That info is no anywhere on my order, but I left it alone anyway. The end of May came and went, so I asked for a refund again and they said they have a 20% cancellation policy. The next time I emailed with them, they were packing up my order, but 2 days have gone without any tracking. This is ridiculous.
Fast shipping, great prices. Ordered to plant on a steep hill, can’t wait to see them in bloom.
Glad you guys are close. May come visit before long.
Admittedly I was skeptical when I received my order. They looked like twigs. I planted and lo and behold they started growing right away! I will definitely order from here again