Plants By Type
The Nature 6' x 8' Green hobby greenhouse is sure to get you up and growing in no time!
Save money by starting your plants early from seed and extend your season by protecting plants from fall frosts. The clear, twin-wall polycarbonate panels on the Nature greenhouse have twice the heat retention of single layer panels so it’s great for overwintering those pampered patio pots.
Conserve water by using the downspout to collect rainwater! So many ways you can go green and a great way to get maximum use out of your green thumb.
Get growing today and let the Nature help you bring your green dreams to life.
- Attractive Green Frame: Natural green powder-coated aluminum frame fits the theme of any landscaping (Silver is also available)
- Strong, bolt-together aluminum frame: Corrosion resistant aluminum frame features strong bolt together connections that go together quickly and easily
- Twin-wall polycarbonate panels: Clear, 4mm UV stabilized twin-wall polycarbonate panels provide excellent heat retention and diffused, even light that your plants will love
- Includes galvanized base kit: Heavy-duty galvanized base kit will provide an easy way to anchor your greenhouse to your wood or concrete foundation
- Adjustable Ventilation: An adjustable roof vent and swinging door provide excellent ventilation
- Roof vent, rain gutter, and galvanized steel base included
- 6.5' of head room (door clearance)
- Average set-up time 4 to 5 hours
- All weather resistance
- Twin 4mm thick wall panels
- R-factor=1.49 and U= 0.67
- 48 square feet of growing space
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 877-627-8476.
96.75" x 72.75" x 85"