Tuesday, July 26
Trees are for so much more than just looking at
When it comes to trees there are so much more to do with them than just looking at them.
There are many things that you can do with trees other than the normal, dull, shade and looking at them grow year after year and cause you major headaches by having to rake the leaves so why not put your tree to good use.
Many things to do with trees
- Hang a tire swing or a swing from them and watch all the hours of enjoyment and smiles on your kids faces.
- Make a tree house in them!
- Hang a hammock from them. What a better way to enjoy a nice relaxing evening than by relaxing in a hammock?
- Put bird feeders in them. Who doesn’t enjoy watching the birds, squirrels and wildlife roaming around outside?
- Hang a deer stand in it! If you own lots of land and love to hunt, why not use a large tree to place a deer stand in it?
- Carve a monumental inscription in it. What a better way to show someone you care than to carve your and their initials in it?
- Sit a chair underneath and enjoy the shade. Shade trees can make for a great canopy from the sun on a hot day.
- Enjoy the rewards from them. For example if you have fruit trees, let the rewards of fresh fruits be your reward!