Stella De Oro Daylily
Stella De Oro Daylily: TN Nursery customers are crazy over Stella De Oro Daylily--and with excellent reason.
The joyful-looking, golden yellow, trumpet-shaped perennial flower thrives in almost every USDA growing zone in the 48 contiguous states; they have an attractive floral fragrance; they are hardy and easy to care for.
Daylilies are native to Eurasia but are widely used and flourishing in North America. They resist heat, drought, and pests. All you need to do is plant, give it a little water, fertilize about twice a year, keep the soil from compacting, and enjoy the cheerful color.
Where to Plant the Stella De Oro Daylily
Stella De Oro loves a full sun location, but it will also tolerate partial shade. It needs about an inch of water each week, but it does not prefer wet feet and needs the soil to drain well.
Here are a few ideas of how TN Nursery customers use Stella De Oro daylilies in their gardens:
- In a sunny garden border: The plant generally reaches about a foot high, so it works well in the middle of a border.
- To fill in a bright natural area: Have a spot in the yard so full of sunshine that other plants wither? Try Stella De Oro, a sunbather who will love that location.
- As a focal point: Some gardeners plant a large cluster of Stella De Oro to create a sunshine-yellow focal point.
- To attract pollinators: Butterflies and birds--especially hummingbirds--love the bright color and trumpet shape of Stella De Oro. These garden helpers will help you maintain plant health.
- In large, welcoming pots or containers: Some gardeners flank their entryways with impressive displays of Stella De Oro, adding curb appeal to their homes--not to mention the lovely sweet fragrance your visitors will notice. This application also works well in urban garden settings.
The Golden Yellow Joyous Look of Stella De Oro Daylily Plants
Stella De Oro has tall, upright, grassy-looking leaves in an attractive shade of hunter green. As the leaves get tall, they fold into a lovely arching shape.
The flowers are vivid yellow with a delicate ruffled edge. These blooms are almost three inches across and contrast beautifully against the foliage.
Order Your Stella De Oro Daylily Plants From TN Nursery Today
If you want to make a powerful color statement but also enjoy an easy-going plant that doesn't demand much care, TN Nursery recommends Stella De Oro. Please order yours today.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
look great, came fast and planted same day now waiting!
A wonderful accent in my lawn especially in my pathway. I ordered more of this and excited to receive my orders this week.
Good qualify plants and quick shipment.
I am so glad receiving my lilies today. I do hope this would be planted very soon for i have been cleaning up my plot lately. Thank you TN nursery.
This very low maintenance flowery plant goes along with my other perennial plants. I had my orders on this variety right on time. Thank you TN nursery for handling carefully my order.
We dig fresh our plants and ship immediately. We ship US Mail, Priority shipping. You will receive a tracking number once your plants ship. All plants will be fine in their packages for up to 3 days after receiving.
How We Protect Your Plants For Transit
We sell only bare root plants. We dip the roots in tera-sorb silicone gel to retain ample moisture for transit and surround with plastic. This is superior protection for plants in transit for up to 12 days.
Upon Receipt Of Your Plants
Open your plants and inspect the same day received. We offer 3 days to report any problems with your order. Bare root plants need to be planted within 2-3 days of receiving unless weather-related problems prohibit planting. Store in a cool place and keep roots moist and covered with plastic until they can be planted. Water for the first week daily after planting.
Ships November through April