Plants By Type
Growing fresh herbs indoors
Thursday, September 15
The many advantages to growing herbs indoors
The way to grow fresh herbs indoors can be very easy and simple.
- Make sure your herbs are going to get a lot of light.
- Place them near a window or area where they can get a lot of sun.
- Give them plenty of water, but make sure that they are absorbing the water and the water is not standing in a puddle in the dish.
- Make sure there is no weeds in your herbs. Checking your plants periodically for weeds and removing them is key, because with weeds, they will grow and eventually take over your plant rather they get water or not.
- Never water your plants in the middle part of the day because the sun will make the water hot which will scorch your plants. Always make sure you water them in the morning or evening.
All of these can make your herbs grow to their fullest potential so that you can have great, fresh herbs in your home which can last you all year long and also help save you time and money, because you will be able to avoid having to purchase fresh herbs in the grocery store which can be costly or purchase them from the farmer’s market.