Acorns - Package of 10
Acorns are the fruit or nuts from several species of the oak tree family. Are you crafty or an avid home decorator? Then you will understand how versatile acorns are in crafting and home decorating. They have a lovely, organic feel that warms up your interior decorating projects. While most associate them with autumn, they are appropriate year-round.
Why TN Nursery Customers Cannot Get Enough of Our Beautiful Acorns
Our customers come back and order TN Nursery acorns over and over again. Here's why:
- They enjoy the warm tonal quality of our acorns. We ship acorns in pleasing hues of gold, amber, light brown, or deep brown. Our team will only include the most beautiful colors in your package.
- We curate the acorns by hand, inspecting each for quality as we fulfill your order. Our staffers will personally look for acorns of a generous size. However, they will also reject nuts with cracks, broken caps, or splits. If they do not meet our exacting standards, we do not send them to our customers.
How to Use Acorns in Home Decorating and Crafting
Here are four gorgeous ways to decorate or make crafts featuring the natural beauty of acorns:
- ● Put a large vase of acorns on display: Fill a tall vase with acorns and make them a central focal point. This display will look charming in front of a mirror or on a shelf on an accent table.
- ● Create a year-round wreath: Make a year-round, seasonless wreath by hot gluing greenery and acorns to a wreath form. You can wire in accents of seasonal flowers for color and change them out during the year.
- ● Craft an acorn tabletop piece: Glue acorns around small diameter candle form. You can use any greenery and just a few acorns for accents. Or you can add many, packed tightly, to make them the main focal point of the piece. Tuck a candle in the middle and display it on your dining table.
- ● Create acorn ornaments for holiday gift-giving: Thread the caps acorns with an upholstery needle and thin, clear fishing line. Then dip the acorns into clear craft glue, rolling them in metallic or colorful glitter. After shaking off the excess glitter, drop them into tissue paper and a tiny gift bag for an affordable, adorable gift.
Order Your Pack of 10 Acorns From TN Nursery Today
Acorns are perfect for crafting or home decorating projects during any season. Order your set of ten from TN Nursery and squeeze those creative juices.
We dig fresh our plants and ship immediately. We ship US Mail, Priority shipping. You will receive a tracking number once your plants ship. All plants will be fine in their packages for up to 3 days after receiving.
How We Protect Your Plants For Transit
We sell only bare root plants. We dip the roots in tera-sorb silicone gel to retain ample moisture for transit and surround with plastic. This is superior protection for plants in transit for up to 12 days.
Upon Receipt Of Your Plants
Open your plants and inspect the same day received. We offer 3 days to report any problems with your order. Bare root plants need to be planted within 2-3 days of receiving unless weather-related problems prohibit planting. Store in a cool place and keep roots moist and covered with plastic until they can be planted. Water for the first week daily after planting.
Ships November through April