Sun Or Shade
Orange Daylily (Hemerocallis fulva)
Orange Daylily — the stunning perennial flower that adds vibrant colors to your garden! Orange Daylily (Hemerocallis fulva) is a hardy, low-maintenance flowering plant. This vibrant and eye-catching plant can be grown in flower beds, borders, or containers for display on balconies and patios. It is also deer and rabbit resistant, making it ideal for those living in areas with high wildlife populations.
Bring bursts of orange beauty and color to your outdoor landscape with this easy-to-grow and care-for perennial flower. With its lush foliage and bright blooms, Orange Daylily will provide stunning visuals all season long. Order your Orange Daylily Hemerocallis fulva today to instantly add beauty and color to your garden!
The fantastic, vivid orange, trumpet-shaped perennial flower thrives in practically every USDA growing zone in the 48 continental states; they have a lush floral fragrance. Finally, they are easy to take care of and a hardy species.
The orange daylily plant is native to Eurasia but is widely used in North American gardens today. They are pest-resistant, heat-resistant, and drought-resistant. Select a partial- to full-sun spot, give it occasional water, fertilize it twice annually, keep the soil de-compacted, and enjoy the lively color.
Where to Plant Your Orange Daylily
The orange day lily loves a partial sun location but tolerates the full sun. It needs about an inch of water weekly but dreads wet feet and demands well-draining soil.
Here are a few ideas of how TN Nursery customers use our beautiful orange daylilies in their gardens:
- In the back row of a sunny garden border: The plant reaches as much as high, so it works well in the back row of a border.
- To fill in a bright natural area: Have a place where intense sunshine causes other plants to wither? Try the orange daylily--it can tolerate full sun.
- As a focal point: Some gardeners plant a large cluster of orange daylilies to create a spectacular, unapologetically orange focal point.
- To attract pollinators: Butterflies, hummingbirds, and birds love the orange daylily's bright color and trumpet shape. These pollinator species will help you maintain plant health.
- Near a water garden: Do you have a partially sunny spot near a water garden? Pick a high, fast-draining bank and pop in orange daylilies for a burst of refreshing color.
The Tall and Elegant Height of the Orange Daylily Will Impress You
The orange daylily has tall, upright, grassy-looking leaves in an attractive shade of dark green. As the leaves mature, they begin folding into a lovely arching shape.
The flowers are vivid, with six triangular petals with smooth edges. These blooms can become six inches across, perfect for soaring height.
Due to the tall size, you might need to stake the plants to avoid breakage.
Order Your Orange Daylily Plants From TN Nursery Today
If you want bold orange color in the garden but need an easy-care plant, TN Nursery confidently recommends the orange daylily. Order today!
The plants were healthy and shipped securely. Great price.
More colors for our garden
Michael, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback!
These arrived quickly. We just planted them, so I can't say anything else about the product, but the service gets high marks!
Great prices good quality