We Ship Our Bareroot Plants To Everyone Nationwide.
Posted by Tammy Sons on Nov 15, 2022
1. Unwrap The Tree or Remove it from's Container
2. Dig a hole twice as wide and 1.5 times as deep as the circumference of the roots.
3. Have rich potting soil on hand, and once the tree is inserted in the hole, cover it with both the soil that the hole was dug dfrom as well as the rich potting soil.
4. Stomp the soil in and pack well with your feet around the main trunk of the tree.
5. Use tree stakes to support the tree well to keep it from falling over to one side or becoming uprooted from the soil.
6. Water the well the first five days after planting.