- Palram Nature Hybrid Series Greenhouse
- Two advanced polycarbonates panels and durable frame
- Perfectly designed to fit smaller spaces
- Start growing earlier and continue growing later
Hybrid Series greenhouse offers the precise balance of two advanced polycarbonates panels and a durable frame, perfectly designed to fit smaller spaces so you can start growing earlier and continue growing later.
Not all polycarbonates are the same. Our panels are made with only virgin materials that won’t become brittle or turn colors over time. Polycarbonate is one of the strongest polymers, making it virtually unbreakable and it won't shatter the same as glass. 4mm twin-wall roof blocks up to 99.9% of harmful solar UV radiation. Crystal-clear side panels offer over 90% transmission of light to reduce plant burn.
Integrated gutters disperse rain water can be collected for a sustainable irrigation system. For added ventilation, a roof vent (x roof vents) and magnetic door catch keeps oxygen flowing and temperatures lower on warm days. The aluminum frame is durable, maintenance-free and rust-resistant, keeping your focus on growing and not maintaining.
This greenhouse is designed as a do-it-yourself project without the need for special tools. A smart panel slide-and-lock system connects the frame precisely and quickly into place and polycarbonate panels slide easily into profile channels. Your Nature Hybrid greenhouse will be ready to start growing in no time.
A 5-year limited warranty and US based customer support give you peace of mind. Palram offers a complete line of accessories, designed to make your Nature Hybrid greenhouse more productive and durable against the elements while saving space.
- 4mm twin wall roof panels block up to 99.9% of UV rays
- Crystal-clear virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels provide 90% light transmission
- Rust-resistant aluminum frame
- 26 sq. ft. growing space and 6.5' of head room
- Includes adjustable roof vent, rain gutters, lockable door handle and galvanized steel base
- 5-Year limited warranty
- Snow load: 35 pounds per square foot
- Withstands winds up to 75 mph when incorporated with the anchoring kit
- Wide roof, high walls
- Average setup time: 4-5 hours
- The Nature Series works with Palram's line of hobby greenhouse accessories to maximize space and for a more productive growing season
\51.1" L x 72.8" W x 82.2" H